Licensed Home Inspector in Northern Virginia
Burgess Inspections, a leading provider of home inspection services in Central Virginia, is currently seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable Home Inspector to join our team in the Northern Virginia area. As a Home Inspector, you will play a vital role in providing comprehensive inspections for our clients, ensuring that their homes meet the highest quality standards. We are looking for an individual who is not only skilled in home inspections but also capable and willing to perform a range of ancillary services, including radon testing, mold assessments, and termite inspections.
- Conduct thorough and accurate home inspections, examining various systems and components of residential properties to identify any deficiencies, safety hazards, or maintenance issues.
- Perform radon testing to determine the presence and levels of radon gas in homes, adhering to established protocols and guidelines.
- Conduct mold assessments, inspecting properties for the presence of mold and identifying sources of moisture or water damage.
- Conduct termite inspections to identify any signs of termite infestation, damage, or conducive conditions that may attract termites.
- Generate detailed inspection reports, documenting findings, observations, and recommendations for clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Communicate effectively with clients, explaining inspection findings and answering any questions or concerns they may have.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices, building codes, and regulations to ensure the highest quality of service delivery.
- Valid home inspector license or certification in the state of Virginia.
- Proven experience in performing comprehensive home inspections.
- Certified by NRPP or NRSB to perform radon tests, or have the ability to become certified.
- Ability to perform ancillary services, including sewer scope inspections, radon testing, mold assessments, and termite inspections.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong observational skills.
- Strong knowledge of residential building systems, components, and construction methods.
- Familiarity with relevant local building codes, regulations, and industry standards.
- Proficiency in using inspection tools and equipment, including moisture meters, thermal imaging cameras, and radon testing devices.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Flexible hours
- Full time office support for scheduling and marketing
- A competitive compensation
- All certificate / licensing fees / equipment /company paid
- Company Laptop and software
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company apparel
At Burgess Inspections, we pride ourselves on delivering thorough and reliable inspection services to our clients. If you are a motivated and skilled Home Inspector with a commitment to excellence, we invite you to join our team. We offer competitive compensation, ongoing professional development opportunities, and a supportive work environment.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further evaluation.