Customer Service Representative
Fast-growing company is seeking to find someone with phone scheduling experience, professional phone etiquette and excellent time management skills.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! This is a great opportunity to use your skills and energy to serve our customers and help them through the homebuying inspection process. Learn how our services provide critical information about the condition of a home and identify safety concerns for their families. You will be the first point of contact and the "Voice" of Burgess Inspections. Come grow with us as we expand our services and enjoy the satisfaction of helping our clients with one of the most important decisions in their life.
- Respond to customer inquiries and schedule and coordinate services
- Become knowledgeable of and provide information about the inspection services
- Provide support to our inspectors and office administrators
- Input inspection data and assist with marketing initiatives
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of our services and the real estate industry
- Provide recommendations for improvement to our services and processes
- Sales experience is a plus
- Previous experience in customer service or other related fields
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- High level of attention to detail
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Display initiative and creativity